It’s another Caramel Apple day. This time with Bougainvillea Gloss!
I was meeting friends for ribs at our favorite spot, Ellis Island Casino. Here’s two layers of Apple Cider and one layer of Nutmeg, plus Glossy Gloss. Bring on the ribs!
Luv It is a light, sparkly color — a little too light for my taste. Nutmeg is a rich, luscious auburn — maybe too dramatic for a casual Saturday outing. Here’s two layers of Luv It and one layer of Nutmeg. (Plus Glossy Gloss, of course.) This is just what I was going for!
Although I’ve always loved lipstick, I’ve never been too adventurous with color. One medium mauve, maybe one on the brownish side, never too bright, never too dark. Well, LipSense has opened my eyes.
On the left is Dawn Rising, a natural, warm color with a subtle shimmer. Demure. Polite. Charmed to meet you, I’m sure.
And on the right is Dark Pink. It’s what my sister and I might call “PANK.” Vibrant and fun and…well, it’s duck face inducing. Please forgive my enthusiasm.
Let me count the ways.
- I love LipSense because it goes on beautifully in the morning and stays on all day long. Seriously. It’s like my lips are actually that color.
- I love LipSense because it doesn’t bleed into the tiny creases around my lips…because I’m not 20 anymore. (Or 30. Or 40. Or 50. Let’s just stop counting, OK?)
- I love LipSense because it doesn’t smudge. It doesn’t come off on my coffee cup or my straw or my wine glass or my teeth. It Doesn’t Come Off.
- I love LipSense because it comes in a fabulous variety of colors, from neutrals to bold, from the coraliest coral to the purpliest purple.
- I love LipSense because it’s Vegan, GMO-free, and not tested on animals.
- I love LipSense because it’s free of wax and gluten.
- I love LipSense because it’s made in the USA.
- Most of all, I love LipSense because it looks amazing on me!
Lips By Amy supports the rights of the LGBTQ community. Here’s a shout-out to the Pride Parade on Gay Street in Knoxville today. Get 10% off your order if you mention Pride on your order form through the end of June!